Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Sorry for my lack of attention to my blog. I opted to take a long holiday. I'm back and looking forward to a GREAT year. This week I'm being a bit lazy and feel somewhat guilty, yet it's a guilty pleasure. There are two reasons. Monday I had a generic Doctor's appointment discovering that I've lost four pounds during the holidays. What a surprise. I was fully expecting to have gained weight. The second reason is that my "trainer-coach" at CrossFit is on vacation. I had planned to continue my workouts this week without Bret and work with the fill-in trainer. However the news that I'd lost weight gave me a reason I could skip my workouts this week. I'm having an internal war about this but I WILL be at CrossFit Monday ready and committed to an excellent workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment