Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Back Pain

How many of us have back pain? Having CP is sort of a recipe for back pain since the body compensates. My back is getting stronger and are holding the spine in place much better since I've been "CrossFitting? for a year.
However... I got up this morning planning on going to CrossFit. My mid-back was hurting but I thought I'd do some stretching and go to the chiropractor after my workout. As I ate breakfast the pain continued to get worse. After deciding it wouldn't be smart to go to CrossFit, I chilled out for a few minutes. As I stood up it felt as if someone stabbed me. I walked to the back and realized driving probably wasn't a smart idea so asked Jim to drive me .

Currently I'm on a heating pad. Amazing to me how much pain one little rib can cause. Dr said the pain would gradually ease. So my hopes are that by tonight the spasms around where the stabbing was will stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment