Thursday, December 1, 2011

Cleaning

It's always been hard for me to clean. Even in my younger years I would do a little and lay down then do a little more. This was due to back pain. Most of us with CP (if not all) have scoliosis which is curvature of the spine.
Even though I'm able to work out three times a week, I still can't do house work. My entire body hurts instead of just my back. This dumps the responsibility on my husband who is a saint. Well thanks to a friend I've been introduced to TheFlyLady. I am so excited. This woman has inspired me to give housekeeping another shot. TheFlyLady says to do a chore for 10 minutes (use a timer) then move to another chore, even if your not finished. You do this for 70 minutes. I dedided I can do this even if a few of those 10 minutes are used for resting and I do this for 90 minutes. Tomorrow I will let you know how it goes. Thanks Audrey for linking me to this fantastic website.

No comments:

Post a Comment